Carbon Express Maxima Red Contour 350 Factory Fletched Arrow
- Tri-Spine/RED ZONE Technology – Patented 3 spine arrow shaft with less than 1/3 the oscillation vs single spine arrow & FOUR TIMES the ACCURACY.
- BuffTuff Plus – Patented outer layer construction on the front 1/3 or 100% high modulus carbon weave for excellent strength & spine consistency.
- BuffTuff – Patented outer layer construction on the middle 1/3 that provides the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish plus makes it easier to remove from targets.
- Diamond Weave – Patented outer layer construction on the back 1/3 that provides ultimate stiffness and unparalleled spine technology.
- BullDog Nock Collars – Exclusive feature made of aircraft grade aluminum designed to prevent rear impact damage
- Laser Match Set – Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025” & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .002 Real Straightness – Laser checked for straightness to remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch, our straightness standards are set as a max not an average like competitors.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks – Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- Q2i Rapt-X 2” Vanes
The Ultimate Hunting Arrow
Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy, and no one has mastered this technology better than Carbon Express. The Maxima RED Contour continues the breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine, now with the added benefit of Mossy Oak Contour camouflage. The high-tech carbon design of Maxima RED arrows has stiffer distal ends to contain the arrow’s flex to the RED ZONE®. Utilizing Carbon Express exclusive Tri-Spine Technology the RED ZONE is the center section of the arrow shaft, engineered specifically to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot more consistently. By reducing the exaggerated effect of broadhead-tipped arrows, Carbon Express Maxima RED Contour arrows produce up to 4X the accuracy of traditional single spine arrows for improved performance at the range and in the field. The Maxima RED Contour shaft features a .244-inch inside diameter and are sorted and matched by weight and spine. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025-inch. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns